Surgical Suture, Veterinary, PGA/Vicryl, 0/0, Reverse Cutting Needle, POLYGYCOLIC ACID, 24 count box. 75 cm length, 3/8 Circle, 36 mm
This is a generic Vicryl Suture material. Excellent quality compared to Vicryl. It is being sold as a fundraiser for a 501c3 non-profit organization, raising fees to provide free spay/neuter/veterinary care to needy animals all over the world. Each purchase helps a dog or cat get the veterinary care they need.
Condition is New, Unopened, Contained in Cellophane Wrapping. Expire Date 10/25.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE UNITED STATES.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES APPLY
For Veterinary use only. Certificate CE, ISO13485, ISO9001
Synthetic absorbable braided suture
- Extremely strong
- Retains 60%-70% tensile strength at 14 days
- Excellent knot security
- Precision braided construction designed to provide secure knotting
- Extremely Smooth
- Unique calcium stearate coating ensures smooth tissue passage with minimal trauma to tissue
- Rapid absorption rate
- Absorbs between 60-90 days after placement
- Excellent pliability
- Braided construction allows for excellent handling properties
- Composition: Polyglycolic acid
- Absorption Type: Absorption by hydrolysis
- Structure: Braided
- Thread Color: Violet
- Coating: Calcium Stearate
- Comparable to Vicryl
- Length 75 cm